Display – Desktop
HTML5 specification for Adtech
All creatives, URLs and tracking should always be secure (HTTPS) to function.
Maximum file size
- Initial load: 250 kb
- Polite load: 500 kb
- Avoid loading media files from subfolders.
- Avoid loading media files under multiple documents, resolving local file paths is limited to index.
- All local (uploaded) files must be included using our _ADPATH_ variable within the index document.
<img src=”_ADPATH_image.png”>Important: ad server variable _ADPATH_ (as well as all others) can only be used within the index document.
2. Click Counter
<a href=”_ADCLICK_https://domain.com”>Important: ad server variable _ADCLICK_ (as well as all others) can only be used within the index document.
3. Client Side
Recommendations for advert designers and developers:
- Avoid including any <html>, <head>, <meta>, and/or <body> elements, creative code will be embedded within an existing website structure.
- Avoid applying any styles on common website elements, ID’s and/or class names to prevent conflicts with existing website structure. We highly recommend using unique ID’s and class names!
Remember, this code will be embedded within an existing website structure!